Sunday, November 23, 2008

up town down town

After pulling myself out of bed early on a Sunday morning, for my extra drama rehearsal. I pulled on these and was ready to go. Except my people were late to pick me up again. Carpooling. As if it couldn't get any worse i felt disgusting.
Anyway this is what i wore as i played my drag queen otter.


  • Beret:Sportsgirl
  • Dress: thrifted
  • Stockings?
  • Cardigan: Deborah k
  • Shoes: Thrifted

I wore my new shoes to try and break them in more and also because i love them.

My rentals think I'm op shopping too much and i only go twice a week. So they want me to stop, but i said i wont go until December. And i have the 1st of December off SO ill op shop for hours, and spend all my money :)

Any good op shops for me too splash my cash?

Around the western Melbourne area. would be very appreciated.

Its my mums birthday tomorrow and i havent been able to get her anything because she hasn't told me. So I'm making her a poster and a poem and maybe a tote bag. Because i have no homework, so free time. :)

School was so good today, i actually felt close to my friends for once. Our groups a bit weird but I'm expanding. Its hard to explain and i wont go into details but hopefully it sorts itself out.

cant wait until the 24Th of December the new russh comes out. I might buy Frankie while I'm waiting though. hmmm. Its new years eve as well then. I have to start organising Christmas presents.

any good op shops for me to take a look in. appreciate it :)

honey and lemon

3 comments:

Ally said...

oh this is so adorable!!!!! Love it! And btw your rug is really funky lol!!!

Would highly recommend this month's frankie!!!! Love the wrapping paper.

Alice
xox

Sarah said...

I'd have thought your parents would be pleased you were at least buying cheap clothng and not expensive ones.

In terms of op shops in the western suburbs, I 'd say try Moonee Ponds and also Sunshine has a few good ones. A bit far out though.

peaitlreiecnia said...

i love this cute little outfit

hope the op-shop diet doesn't last long, you've found some great stuff so far
:)