Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Celebrate good times. ..c'mon

7 days till christmas and time to finish buying/making presents. Which is driving me insane. I have one of my sisters presents its a cute little alarm clock. Which is practical as she never gets out of bed on time, and shes coming to highschool with me next year. I've only got my youngest sister a nail polish which is clear but has blue stars in it which you put of the nail individually. :)
I'm going to make her some hair clips with some vintage buttons.
I went to my local oppy yesturday and i'm so glad i did. It was a half price sale on EVERYTHING. I grabbed some great things. But i only had 10 dollars with me so i couldnt get everything.
I'll post some pictures of them on the weekend probably. Because i have no idea where my sister put the camera. !!
This was just a quicky blog.
But i promise i'll post a good one on the weekend.

honey and lemon

1 comment:

Andrea Eames said...

Hi there - thank you for your lovely comments! :)

I really like the ring you made in the previous post.

Merry Christmas!

Andrea xxv