Saturday, December 13, 2008

Twist and shout

I'm a very bad blogger. But i just have nothing to say. But i havent been op shopping in a week. Been way to busy.


Top-Tightrope
Jacket-Thrifted
Jeans-deb k?
Shoes-?


I made the ring. Really simple. I just soldered it with wire and a button. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

I had my netball grandfinal that day hence the red and black nail polish. But we lsot by 5 :(. which was sad considering we were the favourites and has been top all season. I think it was because we only had 7 and the other team had 10 so they got to swap around and we had to play full games. I was absolutely buggered by the end a full game in center is hard but in a grandfinal. !! i cant even explain how much i hurt afterwards.

The really plain and boring outfit was just to wear to my grandmas for a BBQ. We have bbq's so often.

last 'proper' day of school tomorrow. cant wait :)
then a sleepover/movie day at my besties house with the whole group because her and our other friend are moving next year. They're so smart.

honey and lemon










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your ring! Awesome!

jaleh behtash said...

love the outfit and that ring is fabulous!

peaitlreiecnia said...

cute jacket!

i miss the days of netball
and the ring is very creative
:)