Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Procrasinate ...

... if thats how you spell it.
No school on monday :). So i headed down to puckle with my mates. Ended up buying a lot more than i thought. We paid a trip to the brotherhood of st laurence op-shop, before jumping on the train to go to a dress up shop. Best fun i've had in yonks. We had to tell a little white lie and pretend we were going to a dress up party. But it was worth it, such a good time :)

This is a silk singlet/top which is a bit see through in this photo, but it doesnt look see through normally. Found it on the $1 rack.
These really pale blue jeans were from cotton on, on sale for $20. They're a teensy bit tight, but they have sooooooo much stretch in them i am positive they will fit perfectly once i've worn them out.
Sportsgirl bag. $15 :). so glad when i found this. I'd been needing a big bag for ages. I used my sportsgirl giftcard so it didnt really cost me.

Wallet was from sportsgirl too. $8. Lucky today. lots of sales.




And this cute scarf, from the oppy for $2. The pattern in gorgeous.


I also bought this skirt with the best pattern in the world. Once i bring it up i'll post a picture.
And its taken me two days to do this post because i keep starting something else, and realising i have a stack load of homework to do.
Off i go again, to finish an english assingment, on Olive Twist.
honey and lemon




2 comments:

Alice said...

hey no problem- i love the very free style you write with. and yes, well spotted, the title was from toy story two. all my titles are derived from films.

later skater, and keep up the good work. xo

Anonymous said...

I love the jeans you bought from Cotton On! The colour is so nice and light.

And woo for Sportsgirl bags - I'm eyeing a suede one there and hoping it'll be on sale soon...