Saturday, December 6, 2008

on the 25th of december

How quickly this week has flown and i realised i hadn't posted since tuesday. Which is bad bad bad. I just havent had the time in between netball, swimming, dentists seeing plays i didnt have any time.
As per usual on a saturday morning i walked up to the local op shop to have a look. I'm always at the local because of school and on saturdays netball but when its the holidays im going out to stacks of different suburbs.
My two younger sisters came with me i'd never taken my 6 year old sister before but she loved it and found these two scarves, shes a little thrifter already :)
I bought two tops but i'll post pictures tonight or most likely monday as i still havent finished that Oliver Twist assingment. It's such a complex book i just can't get my head around it and its due wednesday and i want to finish it tonight otherwise i'll stress and i'll do it badly.
I had my first netball final yesturday because its spring season its a knock out, we only had 7 players because one girl broke her finger and another is on the great victorian bike ride. But it's all good because we won 24-2 :)
This is what i wore to a family christmas party.


Top:Thrifted

Skirt: I made it

Shoes:Rubi

Bag:Sportsgirl

Thats all for now. :)

honey and lemon

No comments: