Wednesday, January 7, 2009

catching up

Today i'm posting pictures of yesturdays and todays outfits. I figured it much easier to be blogging on the same day of the pictures i took
Today i plan on packing my bag for the beach. We're going for two weeks. As well as finishing off all my sewing projects.

  • I bought a pair of black pants for ten dollars yesturday well actually mum bought them for me. :) I'm putting elastic in the bottom of them and turning them into genie pants.
  • I need to re-sew soemr ribbon onto a dress.
  • Take the hem up on one of my vintage dresses.
  • And i bought some pale pink and pale blue material today to make into little dresses. I plan on making one with puffy sleeves. The blue one with white trimming. Not sure about the pink one though...


Yesturdays outfit.




Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Sportsgirl
Bag: Thrifted
Flower: Mums.


And todays outfit.



My skirt looks all werid here.



Shoes: Mums
Scarf: Thrifted
Top: Cocolatte.
Skirt: Made by me
Belt: Thrifted.
off to sew,pack, sew and pack some more.
honey and lemon









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those black shoes are awesome! Good luck with your projects!

peaitlreiecnia said...

ooooh so pretty! i love all the outfit shots

kirke said...

Gorgeous!