Tuesday, January 6, 2009

its summer time baby...

It's been summer for nearly one and a half months now but still no sign of really really hot weather. But i suppose i can't complain it's been very nice these past two days.
I'm posting my blogs and outfits a day behind. But i suppose that's because i hardly go on the computer at night.
yesterday i went to the local shopping center with my mum and 6 year old sister. Mum bought me 3 singlets, a dress, pair of leggings and some cute undies.
This is what i wore for our shopping excursion and trip to the library.
Excuse the disgusting expression on my face i think i sort of go by the rule,
"if I'm not looking at the camera my face doesn't matter"


Top: Jayjays
Skirt: Thrifted and altered by me.
Shoes: Sportsgirl
Bag: thrifted.

Now I'm going to try and convince mum to take me to a lost and found market, and to make a smoothies. yummy.

honey and lemon

3 comments:

minteva said...

cool photo! i'm so glad you commented me, i had been trying to remember your blog, cos i lost my entire blogroll a couple of weeks ago :S
re the pants, it was garden city temt, which is probably not that helpful to you haha.

Merily said...

You're SO lucky, it's like -15C here at the moment! :D

Anonymous said...

Just discovered you blog ! Nice outfit, the vintage bag is great ! I envy your weather, in Paris its so cold..