Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Old phones,pink walls, vintage dresses, thrift finds, daydreaming, toffeeapples, hair up.
Yes, i have posted this dress before but. Oh well, i wore it differently so its a new outfit, sort of?
Step 1 in redoing is complete.
I HAVE A PINK WALL :)
A new color completely changed the look of my room and its perfect.

Rabbit/Blue bag/Black bag: Vinnies
Brown bag: Market
Ballet shoe: Antique store.
schools back and they've stacked us with homework already.
and its nearly saturday so i cna hit the opshops for the first time in ageees.!!!
honey and lemon (shes back)

6 comments:

Olimpe said...

hi, i love your dress and your sandals

Anonymous said...

Sweet vintage dress ! I love the bags on the last picture..The brown one is cute :)

Kati said...

Thank you so much for following my blog!
I really love your dress!

Lady Melbourne said...

Hello darling, thanks for following my blog, it looks as though we have a love of vintage knick knacks!
LM
x

peaitlreiecnia said...

i love seeing how your finds and style have progressed.

hope you had a nice day
:)

Anonymous said...

I love your pretty flower dress - and your awesome vintage finds ^^.