Thursday, February 19, 2009

pink fairyfloss and bubblegum blues


I realised I actually have a massive obsession with Blythe dolls. They are the cutest things ever. The one with the brown hair and cute knitted jumper, is like me as a doll.
Braids are the thing at the moment not that I care if they're in or not. I especially like fishtail braids at the moment, tied with a ribbon.

I havent posted for weeks now, just getting back into the swing of things. But i'll try to post nearly everyday.

honey and lemon

2 comments:

giggleness said...

theyre cute in a big eye scary way :P
xx

Ally said...

Oh I love your blog (and your blog banner is so vintage looking and so stunning!)

Blythe dolls are just the cutest! I dont have one, but am really hoping to get one to sit on my window sometime!!!

Ally
xox