Monday, January 5, 2009

good ole savers. I've only been twice. but there is so much stuff there you are always going to find something. But what really annoys me is the fact that they know their products and they know whats in 'fashion' so things are priced fairly high for second hand clothes from an op shop. From a vintage store you would expect them to be 20 times the price, bu then at least you know its actual vintage products you are buying.
Not saying the savers is really expensive its just that you can find things very similar for half the price at smaller op shops.

But it didn't bother me to day i was really only looking for little things to go in my room.

This is what i wore...
actual clothes for once :)

Dress: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted
Shoes: Rubi






Little piggy salt and pepper shakers. so cute.

I had to buy this duck tin. Reminds me of Jemima puddle duck.



And this pink and white lamp shade. Which will go on a very pale peach lamp stick.
All part of redecorating my room.
And i think my dad might let me paint it before the end of the holidays.
A trip to the library today.
honey and lemon

1 comment:

Trish Hunter said...

Hello! Thankyou for such a lovely comment!! It made my day.
I completely agree with you about the savers deal. It annoys the crap out of me and I always seem to be bagging it out to someone ahha.
But its true.
Big fan of the top photo! :)