Sunday, January 4, 2009

uhhh

i need to go out. I havent worn actual proper clothes, in way to long. Which is so lazy of me. I've just been at the pool or hanging out at peoples houses in boring old denim shorts and tee shirts. Tomorrow i'm going to go to my grandma's and i'm going to pop over to savers as well. I dont think the op shop in sydeny road is open though. I was looking forward for a look around there i've never been there before.
I need a good op shop fix so badly.
Ikea yesturday was good, i found a bed frame i am in love with. :) so good.
and some little tid bits.
this was another quicky post.
does anyone know what op shops are open in melb at the moment?
thanks much darlings.

honey and lemon

1 comment:

Maddie M. said...

Gah, lucky duck! Its freezzzzzing here. Yuck yuck. But I know how you feel in the fact that I also neeeed to go vintage shopping! My wardrobe is on constant circulation and if it stays too constant I feel like I'm wearing the same thing over and over again!
Silly clothes. ;)
Happy New Years.
xoxo
Sprinkle